While you’re doing some online shopping for the holidays (or “anydays”), your Amazon purchases can make a difference for creative education!
When you sign up to #SupportInspire through Amazon Smile, a percentage of every single purchase you make will benefit the Inspire Foundation – all at no extra cost to you.
Follow this step-by-step guide for making the most of your online purchases:
Using a Desktop Computer
- On your mobile device or computer, click our special Inspire Foundation Amazon Smile link
- Sign in and follow the prompts to link your Amazon account to our cause (it’s easy and quick!)
- When you’re ready to shop on a desktop, visit smile.amazon.com. It’s set up exactly like the Amazon store, but will make a difference for our cause any time you use it.
We recommend saving the AmazonSmile link as a Bookmark or Favorite in your browser, so that when it’s time to shop you automatically use this giving tool.
4. Make purchases on the AmazonSmile store, and Amazon will donate .5% of most of your purchases to the Inspire School of Arts & Sciences Foundation
.5% may seem like a small number and shouldn’t replace your regular charitable giving. But with every purchase made by you and others who participate, the dollars add up to big impacts over time.
Using a Mobile Device
- Open the Amazon app on your mobile device or tablet
2. If you haven’t already, sign up for AmazonSmile using our special link.
You can also up manually by visiting smile.amazon.com and typing in “Inspire School of Arts & Sciences Foundation.”
If you’ve already signed up on a desktop, you can skip this step and move on to the next!
3. Open the App settings
Open the app and find ’Settings’ in the main menu (☰). Tap on ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
That’s it! Once activated, your eligible Amazon purchases will fuel the Inspire mission!
Thank you for helping to make a difference, and happy shopping.